We are recruiting for a new RFID production division of a multinational company in Timisoara,
Quality Supervisor (resident within Timisoara area !)
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Manage RFID QA team on failure analysis, IQC, IPQC, FQC and product performance testing.
- Provide leadership to Operations and Engineering in the application of quality procedures to ensure product and process quality consistency.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Failure analysis, IQC, IPQC, FQC, Product performance testing and supplier quality management.
- Provide support to Engineering in the introduction and validation of new products.
- Participate with Engineering in the development of Quality Planning tools such as: FMEA, Process Control Plans, etc.
- Review in-house Engineering changes and ensure QA requirements are defined into document changes at Engineering Change Control.
- Analyze quality data and define actions for: Internal Product Quality trends, Low Yields, Material Deviations, Process and Product Waivers, Scrap, etc
- Provide technical support and guidance to Quality Technicians and / or Operations, in the application of quality procedures, interpretation and their implementation.
- Ensure proper Document controls are in place (QSI application).
- Management of Corrective and Preventive Action Process
- Identification of problem Root cause & failure analysis of manufactured products and raw materials.
- Continuous improvement of supplier quality, customer quality, engineering and production processes
- Ensure timely resolution on Customer Complaints. Develop Corrective Action Plans to address Customer Complaints and internal Quality issues.
- Training of Quality tools to Quality and Operations Personnel.
- Champion continuous quality improvement programs.
- Perform internal quality systems audits, including ESD internal audits
- Review quality performance of subcontractors and suppliers and coordinate Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA) Requests
- Review material quality issues and lead Material Review Board meetings.
- Timely disposition of rejected material from Supplier and /or internal product.
- Close communication with Global Quality Management
- Other work assigned by supervisor.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
• Technical education (industrial or process engineering background).
• Verbal, written, and presentation communication skills in English.
• Able to communicate well with other functions, e.g. management, quality technicians, manufacturing equipment operators, contractors, and customers.
• Relevant experience in managing the quality function in a manufacturing environment.
• Relevant background in quality assurance area.
• Able to perform duties with minimal supervision in a team environment.
What we offer, in addition to salary:
- meal tickets
- monthly & annual bonuses
- 13th salary
- holiday tickets
- health insurance
solicita un apel.
Ai intrebari cu privire la serviciile Delta HR Consult sau doresti asistenta completa in domeniul resurselor umane? Completeaza formular alaturat cu numele si numarul tau de telefon, iar un reprezentant Delta HR Consult te va contacta.
As vrea sa vorbim despre: