We are recruiting for a new RFID production division of a multinational company in Timisoara,
Quality Technician (resident within Timisoara area !)
Job Holder Specification:
- knowledge of quality management, ISO, ELS, Kaizen, etc;
- good Excel reporting and usage skills;
- ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- the person will be very careful about the details, organized and responsible;
• Foreign languages: Good English (written speaking)
• PC knowledge: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
• Attention to detail; good organization; ability to prioritize tasks;
• Positive and proactive attitude towards results;
• Seriousness and responsibility; trusted person, serious;
• Good ability to learn and adapt;
• The highly organized and disciplined person, able to work without a close coordination
• Ability to work under stress and with very tight deadlines;
• Real skills in team work, good communication abilities;
Main Job Purpose:
• Ensures the quality of orders both during the execution process and at the end.
• Receives and archives the quality control specifications for all orders.
• Check whether customer requirements are reflected in product quality control.
• Ensure that labels are produced and delivered according to customer's standards and requirements.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure product quality verification by checking the parameters of the orders, production parameters
(printing, cutting) packaging and delivery, according to the terms agreed by the customer and set for deliveries.
• Focuses on checking and controlling production orders with a high impact on the company.
• Implements and maintains related processes ISO 9001/2000, participates in certification and recertification audits.
• Participates in the implementation, updating, improvement and auditing of ELS, Kaizen, etc. to improve production processes.
• Participate in verifying internal / external complaints and their analysis in order to determine the cause; implements corrective and preventive actions.
• Prepare periodic reports on QC activities; ensure proper archiving of internal and external complaints and documentation related to internal product quality verification processes.
Experience: Preferred 2 - 3 years experience in industry - production activity
What we offer, in addition to salary:
- meal tickets
- monthly & annual bonuses
- 13th salary
- holiday tickets
- health insurance
solicita un apel.
Ai intrebari cu privire la serviciile Delta HR Consult sau doresti asistenta completa in domeniul resurselor umane? Completeaza formular alaturat cu numele si numarul tau de telefon, iar un reprezentant Delta HR Consult te va contacta.
As vrea sa vorbim despre: